Greenwillows Associates Ltd
Professional Ecological Services
Ecological Clerk of Works
Site supervision by an ecological clerk of works is essential to ensure that legal constraints, planning consents and licensing conditions are correctly observed in respect of protected species and features and that mitigation plans are delivered correctly at the point of critical construction activity.
Our experienced Clerk of Works operatives provide the appropriate level of guidance and direction to contractors to give our clients peace of mind in the knowledge that they are legally compliant with conservation legislation.
Our Checklist of Services include:
- Ecological Inductions for all construction staff at the start of a project
- Ongoing induction for new staff
- Toolbox talks as the need arises
- Direct supervision at critical stages of the construction programme
- Regular compliance monitoring visits
- Resolution of ecological issues encountered during the ongoing construction programme
- Delivery of the required outcomes as defined within Ecological Management Plans and conditions imposed by the Planning Authorities and Licensing bodies such as Natural England and the Environment Agency.